Monday, October 31, 2011

New beginnings...

Here's to new beginnings. I'm sure everyone is aware now that I will be divorced next month. The kids and I are doing well. They stay with their dad 1-2 days every other week and are with me the rest of the time. I spent the summer re-connecting with some old friends and one special friend that I now proudly call my "boyfriend." Here are some pictures of our new beginning.

Yep, just Ken and I, being silly as always.

Ken helping out my boyfriend Aaron in his yard.

Emma and I riding on the tractor with Aaron.

My old friend Summer and I at Octoberfest in Leavenworth..... we had way too much fun that night:)

Summer and I again. At Crescent Bar having a nice dinner out.

The beginning of a new school year for Emma.... 1st grade.

Ken's first day of Preschool...... his first day of school EVER!

Aaron and I.

Us again.

More old friends.... Sorry so blurry, we were in a dimly lit bar:) Casey Boness and Teresa Hayward.... and I'm sandwiched in between:)

No comments: